Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What courses are required?
Current list of required courses:
- Designing Outcomes and Clinical Research (M17-513, Fall, 3 credits)
- Scientific Writing and Publishing (M17-529, Spring, 2 credits) OR Granstmanship (M17-528, Fall, 3 credits)
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Clinical Research (M17-510, Fall or Spring, 2 credits)
- Introduction to Statistics for Clinical Research (M17-522, Fall, 3 credits)
- Intermediate Statistics for Clinical Research (M17-524, Spring, 3 credits)
- Epidemiology for Clinical Research (M17-588, Spring, 3 credits)
Do I have to pay to participate in this program?
The current tuition for the program is $1000 per credit hour.
Do you offer housing?
We do not offer housing options through the MSCI Program. Applicants in need of housing are advised to visit the Washington University School of Medicine Housing information page: http://medadmissions.wustl.edu/StudentLife/environment/Pages/Housing.aspx
How many hours of coursework and seminars will I have each semester?
Scholars typically enroll in 1-2 didactic courses each semester in addition to seminar for a total of 3-7 credit hours.