Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Applications & Admission
How do I apply for the Postdoctoral MTPCI?
The Postdoctoral MTPCI requires an online application to be completed between January 1 and March 15 for a July 1st start date.
What are the admissions requirements?
- Possess a doctoral-level degree such as an MD, PhD, PharmD, DrPH, DO, DDS, DPT, DSN, OTD, or other allied health doctorate
- Have an interest in a career including clinical or translational investigation
- Hold current citizenship as: US citizen, non-citizen national, or permanent resident
- Be able to devote 60% professional effort (50% for surgeons) to the program for a minimum of two years
- Have departmental support for salary and tuition throughout the duration of the program
Submit the six documents needed for a complete application:
- Application Form
- Current Biosketch or Curriculum Vitae
- Career Development Plan
- Research Plan
- Mentor Letter of Support
- Department Chair Recommendation Letter
Email Us: Postdoctoral MTPCI Inquiries