ADVANCED TRAINING IN CLINICAL INVESTIGATION
The Clinical Research Training Center (CRTC) is accepting applications for programs providing advanced training in Clinical Investigation!
Postdocs, Fellows, Faculty, Jr. Faculty, and Instructors are encouraged to apply for MTPCI and MSCI.
• 17 credit hour training program
• 2-3 years to complete
• US citizen or permanent residency required
• May enroll in additional coursework to complete MSCI degree!
• 33 credit hour master’s degree
• 1 to 5 years to complete
• No citizenship requirements
Programs are eligible for the Washington University Faculty/Staff Tuition Benefit!
Application process opens January 1, 2019 and closes April 15, 2019
To apply, visit crtc.wustl.edu/apply
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org