The Graduate Certificate in Dissemination and Implementation is a 16-credit certificate program for young investigators committed to pursuing academic careers in dissemination and implementation research.
- Students will gain knowledge and be able to describe crucial considerations in the design of survey sample and cluster level interventions, relate emerging metrics distinctive to implementation research including of implementation processes, context, adaptation and implementation outcomes and understand pitfalls and opportunities for use of widely representative non-research data such as from electronic medical records and administrative databases
Call 314-454-8956 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On average, scholars complete the certificate requirements within one to two years. All coursework must be successfully completed within five years from the start of the first course. Credits cannot be transferred into the program.
- The evening course format allows for full or part-time enrollment that can accommodate clinical schedules at any point in a career.
- The certificate is available in four different tracks: Clinical Investigation, Translational Medicine, Genetics/Genomics, Dissemination and Implementation.
- Introduction to Dissemination and Implementation Science (CLNV 540, 3 credits)
- Implementation Science: Approaches in Local, Regional and Global Contexts (CLNV 541, 3 credits)
- Developing and Evaluating Implementation Strategies in Health and Social Services (CLNV 5544, 3 credits)
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Clinical Research (CLNV 510, 2 credits)
- Introduction to Statistics for Clinical Research (CLNV 522, 3 credits)
- Grantsmanship (CLNV 528, 2 credits), OR
Scientific Writing and Publishing (CLNV 529, 2 credits)
View course descriptions »
View new D&I course descriptions »
View Certificate Course Requirements & Concentration Comparison Table (pdf) »
Tuition & Assistance
Tuition for the 2022-2023 Academic Year is $1,450 per credit for Medical School Graduate Programs. New tuition rates always begin on July 1 of each year.