Council of Training Programs
The Council of NIH-Funded Training Programs (CTP) is coordinated by the Office of Training Grants in an effort to facilitate and strengthen communication between departments and disciplines as well as increase research collaborations and training grant activity at Washington University. The OTG will serve as a liaison for the research community to:
- Organize biannual CTP meetings
- Share best practices and solutions to common challenges
- Identify opportunities to share administrative infrastructure
- Help streamline training grant development and submission efforts across the university
Our next CTP Meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 3, 2018 from 4 – 5 pm in EPNEC Seminar Room B. The agenda can be found here.
The CTP currently has two Working Groups, both designed to better coordinate and increase efficiency of WU Training Grants:
- Training Grant Database: Looks at ways to better track and report on trainee data.
- Training Grant Research Administrators: Discuss common resources, tools and best practices with other administrators. The group meets the first Thursday of every month at 12 pm in the CRTC office.
Please contact Betsy Abente firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and/or if you would like to join either of these Working Groups.
Email Us: OTG Inquiries »