Council of Training Programs
The Council of NIH-Funded Training Programs (CTP) is coordinated by the Office of Training Grants in an effort to facilitate and strengthen communication between departments and disciplines as well as increase research collaborations and training grant activity at Washington University.
Our office will serve as a liaison for the research community to:
- Organize biannual CTP meetings
- Share best practices and solutions to common challenges
- Identify opportunities to share administrative infrastructure
- Help streamline training grant development and submission efforts across the university
Please join us at our next meeting on November 1, 2017 from 12-1pm in EPNEC Seminar Room B. Agenda can found below:
The CTP currently has two Working Groups, both designed to better coordinate and increase efficiency of WU Training Grants:
- Training Grant Database Working Group: Looks at ways to better track and report on trainee data.
- Training Grant Research Administrator Working Group: Discuss common resources, tools and best practices with other administrators. The group meets the first Thursday of every month at 12 pm in the CRTC office.
Please contact Betsy Abente firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and/or if you would like to join either of these Working Groups.
Email Us: OTG Inquiries »