Council of Training Programs
The Council of NIH-Funded Training Programs (CTP) is coordinated by the Office of Training Grants in an effort to facilitate and strengthen communication between departments and disciplines as well as increase research collaborations and training grant activity at Washington University.
Our office will serve as a liaison for the research community to:
- Organize biannual CTP meetings
- Share best practices and solutions to common challenges
- Identify opportunities to share administrative infrastructure
- Help streamline training grant development and submission efforts across the university
The CTP currently has two Working Groups, both designed to better coordinate and increase efficiency of WU Training Grants:
- Training Grant Database Working Group
- Training Grant Research Administrator Working Group
Please contact Betsy Abente email@example.com for more information and/or if you would like to join either of these Working Groups.
Email Us: OTG Inquiries »