Weekly newsletter contains updates for CRTC Postdoctoral Scholars regarding seminar and other class information and deadlines, CRTC program notes, funding opportunities, useful resources, and upcoming events. For suggestions or items for this newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer 2018 – Bench Fundamentals for Translational Research (M17-553)
- REGISTER by July 10th.
- Blended course with online lectures July 16-20, In-class Lab July 23-27 10:00-4:00. See syllabus.
- Contact Karen Childress at email@example.com to register.
- Fall 2018 – Course Registration
- Applied Health Behavior Research Summer 2018 Courses – REGISTER NOW!
- M88-535 Health Disparities: Applications in Clinical Setting; Mondays, 4:00-7:30 pm; Coursemaster: Dr. Patricia Cavazos-Rehg. June 4 – August 6.
- M88 540 Community Health Promotion; Thursdays, 4:30-8:30 pm; Coursemaster: Dr. Julia Lopez. June 7-August 9.
These courses are available on an open enrollment basis, for those not seeking the Master of Science or Graduate Certificate program. For more information on the courses and our program and degree options, visit Graduate Programs in Applied Health Behavior Research, or contact Laura Peer at firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-454-8956.
The Cancer Genomics and Outcomes Research STRENGTH (Short-Term Education and Growth Through Hands-On Experience) is currently seeking applications. This online training program is designed for postdoctoral scholars(PhDs or MDs) who are still training or Junior Faculty who are interested in pursuing patient oriented cancer research. The STRENGTH program will provide didactic training which includes online learning modules, hands-on lab experience, ongoing mentor research, career development seminars, and some funding for educational expenses or travel to scientific meetings. Applications and additional information may be found at: R25STRENGTH.wustl.edu
KL2 Career Development Awards: Applications opening soon!
- 2018 Application Cycle Timeline:
- April 15 – August 1: Applications are open
- August 1 at 5:00PM CST: Due date for complete applications
- March 1 : Scholar appointment start date
Office of Postdoctoral affairs: April 26, 2-3 pm, Cori Auditorium – NIH Repays Your Student Loans
#SciComm Thursdays: Monthly series about communicating your science. For dates and more information visit the website.
NIH Mock Study Section – Friday, April 27, 8 am – 1pm, location TBD. For more information please visit the Office of Training Grants website.
2018 PCOR (Patient Centered Outcomes Research) Symposium: April 25, 2018 Registration is NOW OPEN
- For more information regarding the symposium, and to register, please visit pcor.wustl.edu
There is a poster printer in the CRTC which is available for scholar use by appointment only. The cost is $50 per poster. Posters can be printed on 36″ or 42″ gloss paper rolls. Please make your reservation several days in advance with Jesseca Leggett, email@example.com.
Poster Printer Handbooks instructions