The AHBR Speaker Series contributes to the career development resources available to students and professionals in clinical and behavioral research. The series engages speakers working in variety of roles to promote networking & professional skills, and to highlight diverse career paths available on the Washington University medical campus and beyond.
Contact and registration
RSVP recommended but not required.
To RSVP or for more information, email email@example.com or call 314-454-8956.
- Job Talk: Brad A. Racette Lab Manager, Presented by Angela Birke Andrasko, MS
- Research Coordinator Brown Bag Series: Survey Data & Issues Related to Coding, Presented by Matthew Ellis, MPE, AHBR Coursemaster, Clinical Lab Manager, Dept of Psychiatry
- Value in You: Launching Your Career with LinkedIn, Presented by Amber Brown, MS, LPC, NCC, Career Advisor, Brown School
- To view the recording of this Zoom event, visit https://youtu.be/G8pu7f2-_qc
- Translating Research and Evaluation Across Sectors: Skills for Corporate, Academic, and Non-Profit Roles, Presented by Molly Imming, MSW, MPH, Training and Technical Assistance Manager, Show Me Health