Speaker: Tom De Fer, MD, FACP
- Chief, Division of General Medicine
- Carol & Jerome T. Loeb Professor of Medicine
- Associate Dean for Medical Student Education
This seminar is part of the CRTC Career Development Seminar Series. The Career Development Seminar Series offers periodic workshops and presentations open to all trainees, faculty and staff on professional development, best practices, resources and guidelines pertaining to research.
This seminar is co-sponsored by The Clinical Research Training Center, Office of Faculty Development – Department of Medicine, IDEASatDOM, and Goldfarb School of Nursing.
- In Person – Moore Auditorium
- To register for a zoom link, contact Aisha Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org