The Council of NIH-Funded Training Programs (CTP) is coordinated by the Office of Training Grants in an effort to facilitate and strengthen communication between departments and disciplines as well as increase research collaborations and training grant activity at Washington University. The OTG will serve as a liaison for the research community to:
- Organize biannual CTP meetings
- The next meeting will be on November 3, 2023, from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- Share best practices and solutions to common challenges
- Identify opportunities to share administrative infrastructure
- Help streamline training grant development and submission efforts across the university
The CTP currently has two Working Groups, both designed to better coordinate and increase the efficiency of WU Training Grants:
- Training Grant Database: Looks at ways to better track and report on trainee data.
- Training Grant Administrators (TGA): Discuss common resources, tools, and best practices with other administrators in the TGA Microsoft team. TGA group also meets on the first Thursday of every month at 12 pm virtually. If you are interested in joining TGA group e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com