Office of Training Grants
The Clinical Research Training Center’s Office of Training Grants (OTG) is a core resource established to support research training grants at Washington University. The OTG is available to assist with proposal development and submission efforts for both new and renewal training grant applications. Ongoing support for program evaluations, outcomes and alumni tracking are also available.
The mission of our office is to advance Washington University’s research enterprise by providing comprehensive support services for training grants and to facilitate efforts of investigators to secure funding at every career stage.
The OTG is here to:
- Share best practices and communications for training grant related issues
- Aid with training grant proposal development and submission processes
- Provide current information on federal and not-for-profit agencies’ policies and procedures
- Assist with training grant’s data management in tracking evaluation and outcomes
- Ensure scholars and investigators have access to resources for future applications
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.